Careers with Deliver Media
Deliver Media is looking for a full-time, in-house SEO and PPC specialist with 1-3 years of hands-on experience to work on our clients local internet marketing. Deliver Media is a Direct Mail and Internet Marketing Service company located in the Tampa Bay area and services hundreds of clients across North America. We were born with an entrepreneurial spirit, and that spirit fuels everything we do – from the staff we hire, to our passion for volunteering in our community, to helping our customers.
Voted “Best Place to Work” in the 2014 Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work Awards
Note: If you are interested in this position then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “SEO Specialist” and attach your resume.
Also, if you have a portfolio of any past work, ranking reports, or traffic data, please include that as well. This is a very important part of the application and we will verify the examples with you.
• Manage SEO and PPC campaigns for clients in local markets and some national campaigns
• Perform SEO optimization and maintain SEO best practices according to company standards
• Provide Google Analytics, Search Engine Console, and Keyword Ranking reports
• Create fresh content including regular blog posts
• Overhaul existing landing pages according to SEO best practices
• Run successful link outreach campaigns
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improve a company’s organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
-Proven SEO copyrighting skills
-Proven Keyword research skills
-1-3 years’ experience with WordPress, ideal to have plugin and customizing Theme experience.
-Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS – ability to edit code within Dreamweaver or another tool.
– Some level of SQL experience is a benfite
-up to 3 years’ experience with SEO and PPC (AdWords, YouTube, Facebook) campaigns
-Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting
-Experience working with marketing technology products a plus
-Proven success working independently in a fast-paced work environment
-Able to work independently with little supervision
-Able to monitor performance and check one’s own work for accuracy
-Knows when to ask questions or for help when necessary
Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
Create advanced SEO strategies.
Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Is passionate about SEO and PPC
• * If you are not already Google AdWords Certified, we will help you get Certified!
• Takes great pride in the work that they’re performing
• Able to provide helpful, relevant feedback in order to help grow the business
• Comfortable in a work environment that frequently changes in digital marketing or to improve the product being delivered
3903 Northdale Blvd. Ste 280E
Tampa, FL 33624
Deliver Media services include: Internet Marketing (SEO/SEM), Paid Advertising (PPC), Video Marketing, Social Media Management, Reputation Management, Review Monitoring, Directory Listing Management, WordPress Optimized Blog Websites, Custom Content Writing, Online Press Releases and Direct Mail.
Deliver Media is a certified Google Partner company.
Deliver Media client’s currently include national clients such as Domino’s, Mitsubishi, Home Instead Senior Care, Merry Maids, Jani-King, PGA, KROC Centers, Disney and GNC, but also cater to small and mid-size businesses as well.
We are always looking for talented people, so feel free to submit your resume if you believe Deliver Media is the right company to grow your career.